Skip to main content
Help Someone To Achieve (HSTA)
- Be Supportive and lend a helping hand when someone needs it.
- Know that we're not alone.
- Embrace the HSTA mission as we approach each professional task.
- Be open and honest with our co-workers about things which affect the group as a whole.
- Remain professional.
- Do our best.
- Do what has to be done.
- Participate! participate! participate!
- Make decisions to promote HSTA's success, not personal agenda.
- Utilize everyone's unique talents.
- Hold each other accountable for our responsibilities.
- Be positive!
Do Not "Dis" Respect
- Be kind to everyone, even those that are absent.
- Treat each individual as we would want to be treated-with respect/fairness/open-mindedness.
- Respect others ideas and opinions even if we disagree.
- Try to make each other look good, not bad.
- Comment on an idea not a person.
- Be positive in expressing our concerns.
- Give much thoughts before reactions: consider the effect.
- Remain open about new ideas.
- Keep our sense of humor alive and active. It will help smooth the potholes along the way.
- Be positive about life.
- In all you do along the way, have fun.